- Open Homes
|4 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 401 Square metres||2 car spaces|
Perfectly situated in a sought-after area in Jordan Springs, this contemporary and near new home is surely ticks all the boxes as a family home.
This stunning free-standing home has been specifically designed and constructed to ensure a sophisticated family lifestyle. Cleverly enhanced by open plan layout featuring generous living and dining spaces, great size kitchen and much more. The sliding doors between the family room and the covered alfresco area provide a seamless transition to the outdoor area.
You will surely be impressed with the sense of space and light filled interiors, spaciousness and location of the home.
- Master bedroom with en-suite and walk in rob
- Great size bedrooms with built-ins
- Open plan everyday living and dining areas
- Immaculate kitchen with gas cooking, stone bench-tops, tile splash back and stainless-steel appliances
- Modern Bathrooms with bath and shower
- Downlights throughout the house
- Ducted Air-conditioning with three zones
- Split System Air conditioner
- Ceiling fans with speakers with Bluetooth capabilities
- Great-sized internal laundry
- Covered alfresco
- Low maintenance front and backyard
- Double garage with Automatic door with rear access
- Bus Stops 100 meters
- Park and playing fields 400 meters
- Brand New Primary school 1 km
- Jordan Springs Shops are 1 km
We highly recommend you visit this beautiful home. For more information please contact Omid on 0449 677 882 at Real Homes Realty.
With certain COVID- guidelines still in place we must ensure safety measures remain a key part of the property viewing process.
Please get in touch to register your attendance as our commitment to your health + safety is always our number one priority.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and accepts no responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
City Council $413.70
27 Cavalry Street, Jordan Springs
|4 beds||2 baths||2 car spaces|