- Open Homes
|4 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 591 Square metres||7 car spaces|
Located in one of Werrington County's most sought-after pockets, this beautifully renovated and spacious 4-bedroom home will please the fussiest of buyers. This is the ideal large family home with plenty of space for the extended family and home office space that is ideal in these current times!
Large lounge room and open plan kitchen, Dining and family room that opens out to the undercover entertaining area, with café blinds, insulated ceiling with fans and optional custom fit outdoor stainless-steel kitchen the perfect entertaining space for the large family.
Nestled amongst quality homes, this wonderful property has been renovated from top to bottom and is ready for the next lucky family to move in.
The location offers great facilities in Werrington County Shopping local parklands and Henry Lawson Club. As well as offering easy access to schooling, University, Railway and bus transport plus shopping and dining options.
Standout features include:
* Two fully renovated bathrooms
* The renovated kitchen offers plenty of bench space and storage options, stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, 40ml waterfall caser stone bench top, mirrored splash back and under cupboard led lighting.
* Plantation shutters
* Bamboo floating floors throughout
* Ducted R/C air conditioning
* Ceiling fans
* 1 Lock up garage, 4 space carport
* Side undercover access perfect for boat or caravan
* Solar power
* medium garden shed
* office space off the garage
* CCTV security system
* built in robes to all bedrooms
* teenage retreat and a good-sized grassed yard all perfectly positioned on approx. 590m2 block.
27 Cavalry Street, Jordan Springs
|4 beds||2 baths||2 car spaces|