- Open Homes
|4 Beds||2 Baths||Approx 496 Square metres||2 car spaces|
We are so excited to have such a lovely family home to offer to the market place. This much loved home is a neat and tidy brick veneer 4 bedroom home that the current family has outgrown. With every space utilised superbly the family needs to give their growing family more space to spread. So reluctantly they have put their home up for sale for the next family to call their own. Positioned well in a lovely quiet street in Glenmore Park close to local schools, shops and M4 this home will not be abandoned for long. Be quick to express your interest and come and see what we are talking about. Call Mina on 0431 516 489 or Chris on 0450 045 076 to book an inspection.
• 4 Bedrooms all with Built In Wardrobes, Ceiling Fans, Venetian Blinds and Carpet
• En-Suite to Main Bedroom
• Quality Floorboards throughout living areas
• Spacious Kitchen with S/S Appliances and Lots of Cupboards
• 2 Living Areas and Separate Dining
• Bathroom with Separate Toilet
• Large New Pergola
• Double Drive Through Garage
• Split Air Conditioner
• 496m2 Block with Access to the Back
AMENITIES CLOSE BY
• The Little Kids School just 280m approx.
• Glenmore Park Public School 280m approx.
• Glenmore Park High School 3 km approx.
• Caroline Chisholm College 1.4km approx
• 2.6km approx. to Town Centre and Shops
• A short drive to Northern Rd Exit and M4
Glenmore Park is so close to a lot of amenities including parks, ovals, golf course, Nepean River, Clubs, Penrith CBD and the new airport access road just to name a few. It’s a great location to raise your young family right at the foot of the Blue Mountains. Take time to come and inspect this fabulous property this weekend. Call Mina 0431 516 489 or Chris 0450 045 076. We can’t wait to meet you soon.
27 Cavalry Street, Jordan Springs
|4 beds||2 baths||2 car spaces|