THE SEARCH IS OVER!! Stunning home on approx 885sqm
This North facing expansive and tastefully renovated home is a must-see property that offers so much space both inside and outside. Amazingly spacious and beautifully appointed, this property is a desirable home for a growing family as well as a great entertaining place for family and friends. There are so many opportunities in just one property such as accommodating two families, working from home, a teenage retreat or In-Laws accommodation all with a separate entry.
If you’re an investor, this property is an ideal investment with a rental return of approx. $1300 pw. Families can enjoy the convenience of walking to the train station, shops, restaurants and metro services, easy access to M2, Macquarie University and Business precinct, North Epping Public School as well as being only moments to Epping Boys and Cheltenham Girls High School catchment, Athletic track, oval plus much more. There is so much on offer.
- 5 Bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes. Main bedroom complete with an elegant ensuite seen only in 5 star resorts
- Exquisite kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Impressive spacious main bathroom with double vanity and free- standing bath
- Open plan lounge and dining area with modern décor overlooking a spectacular and large terrace ideal for entertaining and parties
The ground floor has huge living areas with floor to ceiling windows, allowing a flood of natural light to filter through. It is a complete package with a bedroom, bathroom and study which leads out to it’s own separate oasis and large decked entertainment area.
- Double garage with remote, one garage with internal access and a wide driveway providing plenty of space for more cars, boats and trailers
Other features include Electronic gates, security system, downlights, Air con ,high ceilings and loads of storage areas.
Tranquil and leafy back yard and gardens with waterfall feature create a delightful sanctuary.
So close to so much, this property needs to be your top of list, must inspect property. Make it a priority and give us a call today. Mina Khanchedar 0431 516 489, Fred Javid 0450 045 077 or Christine Buckley 0450 045 076. We’re waiting for your call. Inspections this weekend both Saturday and Sunday.